With Jesus as our guide we live, learn and pray together in a caring community where everyone is valued, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Aims and Objectives:
- To develop a school community centered on the life of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and the teachings of the Church.
- To enable each child to achieve their full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum by creating and maintaining an atmosphere where pupils feel they are well known, safe, valued, respected, challenged and happy.
- To maintain the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Actively practise the Catholic Faith.
- Promote self-esteem and self-worth for each individual by showing respect for others and developing an understanding of self in an atmosphere of trust.
- Involve parents, the parish and the community in an educational partnership so that all stakeholders can develop their potential in a supportive environment, recognising their gifts and talents.